Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The craziness of the Charcoal Deal.....















Lately the charcoal deal has been making me crazy. There are so many different coupons out there and the combinations are endless. I organize my coupons for the deal and make all of my calculations so that I can ensure that I am getting everything for FREE and then the manufacturer's throw another coupon into the mix. I, of course, can't pass up getting that new item for free so I rework my deal and then do all my calculations over again and then (voila!) another coupon comes along. Who knew that charcoal was so popular during the summer........well those of us with gas grills had no idea anyway.

What's a girl to do?

There's only so much information that we can hold in our brains. So, to help everyone out I am posting a few more of the coupons that I have found lately. I am a visual person and am banking on the fact that you are probably visual too. So, here's some of the new coupons that I have found:

$2.00 on ribs wyb two bottles of KC BBQ or Marinade (bought on EBAY)
$2.00 on beef wyb 13.5 Kingsford and one Sargento (bought on EBAY)
$3.00 on beef wyb Reynolds and Kingsford (FLIP found at Food Lion)
$2.00 on beef wyb Kingsford (FLIP found at Food Lion)

For more information about the charcoal deal please see my previous posts. Over and out.

4 comments:

The Bargain Buggy said...

I ordered some of the $4 qs off ebay--we did not get them here. New store opened today--couponing policy was GREAT! Much better than first reported. Again, thanks for the q books. I am going to get some free popsicles tomorrow at another store in town! :)

Earthy Mama said...

hehe- Hey Kel, do you know anything about the new store opening/opened in Antioch?

starbucksgirl said...

No, I don't know anything about it. I'll ask the mom's group and see if they've shopped it yet.

Lori said...

It opens July 22nd.