Friday, July 24, 2009

Grab their attention and then leave em' hangin'














I'll be on vacation for the next two weeks. See you all when I get back. Feel free to continue to post your questions here and I'll get to them if I have time.

This is my official post regarding the closing of the blog for private use. If you would like to have access to the blog please post your email address here in the comments section. I will be closing the blog to the general public as soon as I reach 60 readers; the remaining 40 spots are reserved for friends and members of my church. Thanks!

62 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

I love to read your blog! Unlike so many of the other coupon blogs out there yours is witty and entertaining! I'd love to be able to continue to read along, my email address is ars6765@yahoo.com.
Thanks, enjoy the vacation!

Bethany said...

Me! Me! Me!!!! Please!! :)
timgrose@hotmail.com

Have fun on your vacation!!!

Shannon R. said...

I would still love to see your big scores from Publix and I'm still planning on contacting you to go on a Publix shop on a Wed. Thanks,

Shannon R.
shannon1254@comcast.net

Mike said...

Include me too, I love reading your Publix shopping experiences and what you managed to pull off this time.

foladar[at]gmail.com

Lacy said...

I would love to keep reading your blog...my email is frugalista004@yshoo.com

Ashley said...

I just found your blog this week. Please don't leave me out :)
apfaust@samford.edu

April said...

Your Publix deals inspire me every time you post. I would love to still follow your savings journey!
Thanks,
April
wareaglereed@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I would love to continue to read on! Thanks again for all you do. Enjoy your vacation with your family! God bless.- Katie

katietut25@yahoo.com

The Spaids said...

Kelly, You know you can't leave me out. =) melissa_is@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

please include me...

mgsmall@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

I'm the Anon where "these Qs are making me crazy". Thanks for the opportunity to join your community. Have a great vacation!

loridonaldson@earthlink.net

Melissa said...

Hope you have a safe and enjoyable vacation, Kelly.

missi@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

I would like to be included. Found you through Frugal Dr. Mom. I enjoy seeing your deals!
colleenreilly12 at gmail dot com

Sherry Smothermon-Short said...

Please include me! My email address is sherryss at united dot net.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I can't survive the stores without your blog! Please let me in:

jenrudd (at) comcast.net

-Jenny :)

Wendy said...

I've enjoyed your blog so much - I'd love to be able to continue!

Jenny said...

I'd love to be added!

JennyS735 at gmail dot com

Natasha said...

I just love reading your blog! I am so glad that I found it!
Natasha

nfullard@charter.net

Stacie Cochrane said...

Your Publix trips are just AMAZING! I would love to continue following your blog! Have fun on vacation!

Stacie
staciecochrane@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please include me as well.

jessicaegill@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Please include me too. Thanks. . .
michelle.depoister 'at' gmail.com

Tara said...

I would like to be included too! You give us so many good ideas.
tara@pugfarm.org

Anonymous said...

Please add me to your list! kppayne@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation! I would like to continue to read your blog and learn about the great deals :)

Wendy
fdfoster at comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I love your blog webwizard021@yahoo.com

Lisa said...

I hope to keep following you. please add me to your list..thanks WayRich14 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! please include me-
scrappygir@aol.com

Jenn ~ said...

Your blog is totally making me a couponer for life!! Enjoy your family vacation time! I would still love to be able to continue reading your site!
Jenn
jennmckeon@bellsouth.net

Kimberly said...

Please include me, I have learned so much from your shopping trips to Publix.

Thank you!
Kimberly
krampp@gmail.com

A said...

Bham represent!

Holtale@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please include me! Your blog is amazing! I am learning so much.

LauraAConn@gmail.com

Wendy said...

westkycouponlady@gmail.com - Thanks Kelly!

Amy said...

I would love to continue reading your blog!! My email is afree383@aol.com.

Have a wonderful vacation!!

Unknown said...

shannon.holt96@gmail.com

Wendy S. said...

Wow! So many Wendy's on here. Well I am addicted to your blog!! Please add me to your list! Thanks! wysshaw@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love overage and you are the Queen of overage! Please include me.

Tammy Woodson (Mt Juliet, TN)
Email: tammywoodson2@comcast.net

Bryan said...

Add me to the list!

bryanprince@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Bryan

Carrie Henderson said...

Please don't forget me! Did I miss why your closing the blog? In any case, I love it! Thanks!

Cspudley@aol.com

Daphne said...

Thanks so much for your advice on the recycling bins! Please inlcude me.

daphne.solberg[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

i dont want to miss any of your publix trips:) i love your blog

thanks jessica
jls12783@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Don't count me out!

janaereid@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Cherriblossom said...

I just love your blog!! It is amazing and gives me shopping inspiration

Cherriblossom22@gmail.com

pinkorbluewilldo said...

I love reading all of your great finds. I strive to be as good with my coupons. Please include me if possible. Hope you had a great vacation.

Jaime
pinkorbluewilldo@yahoo.com

Kathy said...

I believe Matt's shown he's worthy to be on the list of viewers. And I get grandfathered in. :)

kathylott@yahoo.com

Oh, Marlo would be heartbroken:
marloelmore@yahoo.com

See you soon.

Kathy said...

I guess you need Matt's email:
mattclott@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

me too please! danasaves AT comcast.net

Unknown said...

Please include me to your list!

calljuli@bellsouth.net

Thanks!
Juli in Florida

Anonymous said...

Please include me as well. I love your blog it gives me ideas to really get great deals.

christabockamp@ymail.com

devonnish said...

I just found out about your blog about 3 weeks ago and have saved so much following it! I would love to continue reading your blog. My email address is devonnish20@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i love seeing your savings each week and have learned so much just from watching you. count me in please! mmoore8001@aol.com thanks a million (or at least a couple hundred in savings!) lori moore

Anonymous said...

I want to be included too! You are too funny...and TOO smart with this stuff!
Beth
bmorris@sc.rr.com

Unknown said...

My email is tshaninapeterson@hotmail.com I hope you have a wonderful vacation!!!

Karla said...

Please add me to the list! I check your site on a regular basis to see what else I can learn! I love that you are local and have access to the same coupons and deals that I do.

Karla said...

Oops! I didn't leave my email address.

khardcoupons@gmail.com

Michelle said...

Hi Kelly--- I love your blog, please include me! My email is wingate1228@yahoo.com. Thanks for all you do!
Love, Michelle

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!!! Please include me. My email is wingate1228@yahoo.com
Thanks!!
- Michelle

Anonymous said...

You're an inspiration! Please add my email: bradnbrina@yahoo.com
Sabrina

Anonymous said...

Hi. I would like to follow your blog. triciathweatt@bellsouth.net. Thank you.

Tricia

Anonymous said...

add me!
gundersonsc@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

love your blod add me!!! please
rlm718@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Whoo! I got back from vacation just in time! Please add me to the list.
cmckay58@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

PLEASE, please include me too.

jana.gibson@comcast.net