Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Huggies Diaper Deal @ Publix















Here's the Huggies deal:

Buy 3 packs of Huggies Diapers $10.99 ea.
Buy 1 pack of wipes $2.99 ea.

TOTAL: $35.96 (you must spend $35 total to submit rebate)

- use three $3/1 Huggies Publix Q from "One Stop, One Store" booklet
- use three $3/1 Huggies printable
- use one $.50/1 Huggies wipes Q from 3/21 SS


Pay $16.96 out of pocket
- Submit for $10 Huggies rebate in the "One Stop, One Store" booklet

FINAL COST: $6.96

NOTE: You can also buy 4 packs of diapers instead of the wipes and pay $19.96 (submit for $10 rebate). Final cost $9.96 for 4 packs of diapers (or $2.49 a pack).

6 comments:

adam and lisa said...

I nnnneeeeedddd diiiapppperrrrssss. Tell me your deal! :) (or non-deal AST) :)

starbucksgirl said...

AST?

starbucksgirl said...

Atlantic Standard Time
Alaska Standard Time
Arabia Standard Time

HELP!!

adam and lisa said...

No, I'm referring to Dixie's (?) comment. "After Speeding Ticket." Didn't you approve of her message? Didn't you read it? :) hehe

Bethany said...

I think she met "After speeding Ticket". ;)

starbucksgirl said...

You see, this is what happens when you try to read your blog messages after a long day....I get it now.

AST (after speeding ticket). I didn't connect the two as they were in different sections of my blog. LOL.

I'm still tired today but am going to begin to post the details of the shop.