Quick shop at Cool Springs today. Leave a comment if you want the details on any of these items. Some of these deals are ending today (Cottonelle and Smuckers Uncrustables).
I still have about 25 Knox coupons to use up before they expire on 3/9/10 so I'll be doing a few more shops this week.
TOTAL: $125.51
TOTAL AFTER COUPONS: $14.64
SAVINGS: 89%
10 comments:
Great day to go shopping indeed! I have lots of Knox coupons to use as well, so I'll be making lots of little trips to use them up! I was in Nashville a few weeks ago and stayed off of 85 in Brentwood. I went to Nipper's Corner (?) and they refused to let me use my Knox coupons. How funny! Oh, well, I politely took them back and told them I was just passing thru and would use them elsewhere. Glad to see you are posting!!!!!!! :)
Hey Kel,
What were the cottonelle and the gold medal flour deals?
Great shopping! You are a wiz at this!
Bethany, I live about 2 miles from Nipper's Corner. :) My husband had the same problem there a few weeks ago; he talked to the manager and explained how the coupon is supposed to work and asked the manager to call the District Manager (who has confirmed overage in the past). We still haven't heard back from the manager. If I had known you were going to be in town I would have directed you to a friendlier store. That is the worst store in the area for couponers.
-----------
Melea, The Cottonelle deal ended yesterday (made the 6 packs $2.99 after coupon). The Gold Medal Flour deal is not that "great" at Publix this week. They retail for around $2.49 and that made them $1.75. I threw in some Knox to pay for the flour. Walmart has them for $1.34 (with coupon) and Harris Teeter has them for about $1.00 (with coupon) so there are better deals around town. The Gold Medal Q is on coupons.com ($.75/1). Hope that helps.
Great Shop! Way to go on those Knox Qs! I see lots of homemade marshmellows in your future!
My Publix is allowing you to use as many $5 off $30 Publix Qs in one transaction as you can. I used 4 Wed. night in my shop. So, I spent $14 for my $183 worth of groceries!
momof2 - thanks for your post. I just watched an Alton Brown episode on the food chanel about making marshmallows! Your post was very timely. I think I'll post his recipe along with the yogurt recipe.
Where did you get those $5/30 Publix Q's. I don't think we received those in our market. :(
Nice to see you here again!
momof2 - is this Carissa? Can you sign your name at the end of your posts so that I will see who posted. Gracias. :) Thanks for the email you sent with your posts. I can't wait to read through your deals. :)
Hi! I wasn't actually planning on doing a shop while I was passing through. We got snowed in and my daughter and I had to stay the night. I passed by a Publix and thought..hey, why don't I buy some 'free' cat food and pay for it with my Knox Q's? Oh well, live and learn. :) Now, I would LOVE your recipe on what to do with all these Knox boxes. Caroline has enjoyed using them as blocks! :)
Great shop. Happy to see you are posting more! Did Cool Springs let you use 12 Knox coupons? Both Maryland Farms and Cool Springs have told me the limit is now 6 of the same coupon.
Cheapster, you have to separate your transactions to use more than 6 coupons (hubby and I shop together usually).
Post a Comment