Well, the charcoal deal has morphed again. Here is the latest version:
This is what you buy:
1 bag of charcoal @ $9.31-$9.79
1 KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
1 bag of charcoal @ $9.31-$9.79
1 KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
Some pork
Some chicken
-$3 off Kingsford Charcoal “Summer is Here” Booklet at Publix
- FREE KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce when you buy charcoal RP 5/10
- FREE KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce when you buy charcoal RP 5/10
- $2 off chicken breasts, tenders or snack wings Food Lion printable
Other coupons you can use if you have them:
- Publix .55/1 specialty burgers (from mag. that comes to your home)
- FREE Pam Cooking Spray wyb charcoal (hangtag on Pam Spray)
- $2 off ribs WYB 2 KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce (tearpad at Food Lion)
- $5/$50 competitor coupon
- $5/$50 competitor coupon
You will receive one bag of charcoal, 1 BBQ sauce, and some pork and chicken worth about $1.21-$9.76 depending on which coupons you use above. You can also throw in some moneymaker items to get even more meat for free (this month the Sundown Vitamins and the Revlon tools are both moneymakers). Don't forget that you can sell that charcoal afterwards which means that this deal is a moneymaker just with the $6/1 pork coupon, the $3/1 Food Lion charcoal printable and the $2/1 Food Lion chicken printable (all of which are available online)!
Hope that helps. Keep in mind that the Food Lion coupons and the $5/50 coupons are all competitor coupons (just tell your cashier that they are competitor coupons so that they can be deducted by hand; i.e. they will not scan; they have to be entered manually). Publix takes grocery store competitor coupons.
6 comments:
I'm so jealous that you get to do the charcoal MM deal again!! AARGGGHHH...how I wish that my store took FL Q's!!! I can't wait to see your pictures. By the way...I think the newest picture of your daughter pushing the cart is by far the cutest picture of all!!!!
Kelly,
Does Publix accept the $5/50 GFS coupon? I have had it accepted twice, and then last time I went they wouldn't. I'm not real vocal about that kind of stuff. So next time, what would you suggest I say? Question 2- where do you find the Summer is Here booklet at in the store? And last one- what coupon do you have for the vitamins and where is it from?
Thanks!! :)
Kelly, have you found those Summer is Here books in Nashville? I haven't seen them. I've seen the Summer Savings one, but that's it.
Bethany, thanks....I think that pic is pretty cute too!
Angie, My Publix does accept them. Talk to me about this on Sunday and I can give you some tips. The Summer is Here booklet is located at the Maryland Farms store at the meal kiosk. Just ask the girl for the flyer; I think there are some extra ones in her drawer. We just got a few more a few days ago and she told Jason that she had more. Lastly, I ordered the Sundown Vitamin coupons off of EBAY (they expire 7/20/09).
Earthy, the booklets are at Maryland Farms at the meal kiosk. See my response to Angie above.
Earthy, I still have a few of the "Summer is Here" booklets for you if you want them. I can cut out the charcoal coupon and mail it to you. I picked these up for you several weeks ago.
Kel- I was there yesterday, but no one was at that kiosk. I am going again on Sunday so I will pop in and ask (save you the postage). If they are out I'll let you know and then yes, I'd love the coupons from those booklets! What other q's are in there?
Post a Comment