Our market just received these booklets about a week ago. There is a display in the store with many of the products on it and the coupon booklets are on the sides of the display. I found my set at the Publix at the corner of Concord Road and Nolensville Road. There are some amazing coupons in this booklet (that frankly would have been helpful to have a few weeks ago). LOL.
Still, we have the coupon booklets here now. Click on the pictures below to read more details about the coupons that are inside the booklets.


Still, we have the coupon booklets here now. Click on the pictures below to read more details about the coupons that are inside the booklets.
17 comments:
Kelly, I just called pulix like 10 minutes ago asking about these booklets. The store manager (here in S.H.) said someone had taken them all already, but he had saved a few for people like me who were looking for some. So, he's reserved a couple for me at the desk. I guess I'll have to search other publix stores to find more of them.
Melea, I picked up some for you, Lisa, Melissa, Kathy and Kristy already. You can pick them up at my house if you're going to be at the church this week. Are you going to mom's group on Friday? If so, can you bring the rest to the girls then?
Oh, don't take them all from S.H.! I would like to get one too please!
fromthablok, Melea said that the manager saved a few for her (she wasn't the one that took them). You'll have to talk to your manager.
I picked mine up from the Concord store (they were fully stocked). That store is not a big "couponing" store. They always have plenty of inserts.
Hi fromthablok, I actually called Publix corporate to find out when the booklets were coming out, and if they would be at all of the stores, so they got the manager of S.H. to call me, and he told me that they had gotten a pallet of 200 of them, and they were totally gone in no time, because some people had gotten everyone of them, except for some he had saved. So, you should just call the manager there (Louis) to see if he can pass some along to you.
Kelly, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure yet if I'll be at mom's group this week or not. But, we shoud be at church on Sunday. I can pass them along to them then. And I can probably get Lisa's to her sometime this week. Do you want Jason to stop by this afternoon or tomorrow to get them?
Melea, You can have Jason stop by to pick up your set and Lisa's set if you want to. I'll give Melissa her set at Mother's Day Out on Wednesday and she can give Kathy and Kristy their sets. :)
I picked up 1/2 dozen last week, so excited about them. I do hope Harris Teeter has their super triples/doubles whatever this week, because they are great coupons!
It's been reported that there are some inserts at Maryland Farms on the kiosk. Just an FYI...play nice kids.
Hi Kelly! I found mine tonight here in Atlanta!! I was so excited because I went to three different stores before finally hitting the jackpot!! WAAAHHHOOOO!!! Breyers should be going back on sale either this upcoming week or the next, so at least we haven't lost out on that coupon. :)
I picked up a bunch at Maryland Farms today from the kiosk. They looked like they had just been put out since they were still wrapped up in binding so I wouldn't be surprised if there were more in the store somewhere.
Kelly- these are the Klondike q's I used when they were bogo with the FL w's to get overage. :) I had traded for them on HCW from someone in Fla.
I am psyched about the Hellman's q~! Awesome!
Bethany, I'm so excited for you. I would have gone to three stores too; they are awesome coupons.
BTW, we are going to Atlanta next Friday to celebrate my 40th birthday. We'd like to do a Publix shop while were there. Where should we go. We are planning on staying in Perimeter but will branch out to other parts of the city. We are going to hit the Publix and Trader Joes while we are there!
Brandy, you must have had good overage when you used these coupons. When I first saw these coupons I was thinking about the Klondike deal and how we missed these coupons for that deal. Thankfully, I have a Brandy in my life to supply me with Food Lion Q's!
Kelly, As far as where you should shop in the city, I have no idea. I live in the suburbs! :) I LOVE Trader Joes!! We do make a run there at least once a month. If you are in the Buckhead area, there is a Publix across the street from Lenox Mall and Phipps Mall. It's inside a shopping center that also has a Target. I have found a few good deals there because I think it is in an area where there are NO couponers! :) I hope you have a great time!!!
Thank you so much for the recommendation Bethany. We will be in Buckhead at some point. :)
Do you know that I still DO NOT have these books(ORANGE BEACH AL)!!!!! I emailed corporate--then said the 18th, so went then--no luck. Went today, no luck. I ask the manager each trip...still nothing. Unfortunately, this is the ONLY store in the area this week...Next week we have another one opening!!! :) Lucky ducks!
SCG, you're a regular here so email me your address and I'll send you a few. Have a great evening! starbucksgirl@hotmail.com
Hot Tip, if you have a target in your area, they have a gift card deal this week on the lipton tea, use the $1 coupon from this booklet, makes a 100 count box only .25!!
buy 4 boxes @ $2.50 each
use 4 $1 coupons
pay $6, get a $5 gift card--.25 each
do it again and use the $5 gift card
pay only $1 get another $5 gift card
rinse and repeat
Post a Comment