Monday, June 22, 2009

Coupon Booklet for Charcoal Deal...

I just found these booklets a few days ago....

This set of coupons can be used for the charcoal deal that we have been talking about here for months. These coupon booklets can be found on a life size display of Keith Urban. If you can't find them at your store be sure to look online to purchase them. They don't expire until 9/30/09. Click on the picture to read the coupon information.




8 comments:

The Spaids said...

I'll have to keep my eye out for Keith! =)

starbucksgirl said...

Melissa, now you'll know what he looks like! Unfortunately, most of these inserts are gone whenever I see the display. I have only found a few of these. It doesn't look like a large display and there weren't many slots for inserts (the inserts would go in front of the white part of his guitar). This is the display at Maryland Farms and they are all out. The inserts are also gone at the Franklin store on 96. Just an FYI...

Earthy Mama said...

Yep, I've seen this display pretty much since the day it was there- there have never been any inserts on it. boo.

Earthy Mama said...

btw, a larger than life-size display of Keith Urban? yummy. I wonder if I can have that when the campaign is over? LOL!

starbucksgirl said...

Brandy (Earthy), When I found the Keith Urban display at Franklin on Royal Oaks there were 4 inserts left. I don't think these displays had many inserts on them. I can't remember where else I've seen this display but I remember that the second store that I found it at didn't have any either. Boo too.

Wendy said...

The booklet I found like this only had a coupon for a free bottle of KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce wyb Kingsford Charcoal. Anyone else have one like this? I would love to find the ones with these Q's in them especially the $3 charcoal Q. :o)

starbucksgirl said...

Wendy, what market are you in? We are in the TN market here.

starbucksgirl said...

Hey everyone. I just found some more of these booklets at Food Lion on my way home from Atlanta. We stopped at 2 different Food Lion stores on the way back and found several really good coupons. It pays to stop at Food Lion to see what's available from time to time. The Food Lion version of these coupons has the Food Lion symbol on the coupon and they expire 7/31/09 (instead of 9/31/09).