Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm off to do my shop but until then.....

Please post a picture on your blogger profile so that we can see what you look like when you leave comments?











12 comments:

Lori said...

So glad you're back, Kelly - you've been missed.

starbucksgirl said...

Thanks Lori. I missed you guys too.

Scrappy said...

I dont have a blogger profile...

Carrie Henderson said...

Got mine up! :o)

Melea said...

Glad to have you back Kelly!

starbucksgirl said...

scrappygir, you will need to create a blogger profile so that you can put a picture. Blogger is going to kick you off of my blog in 30 days if you don't sign up.

-------

Carrie, nice to SEE you!

-------

Melea, hey there sister. How are you? I missed you while I was gone. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Kimberly said...

I think I have one and I added a picture so I am testing it by leaving a comment.

starbucksgirl said...

Nice to SEE you Kimberly.

A said...

am i one of the few dudes who's joined this blog???

yall will have to check out my blog for picts of me and the wife . . .

starbucksgirl said...

A - there are 3 or 4 guys on the blog (including my husband). We'd really love it if you'd provide some kind of photo so people can recognize you when you post (you can cross out your eyes on that pic too). LOL.

Nashville Cheapster said...

I will try to post a picture soon. Even though I have my own blog, I am so challenged by it.
Rai

Scrappy said...

I now have a blogger account but I am not sure how to link it to your blog.