Saturday, May 2, 2009

You never know what you're going to find after a trip to Home Depot....

We headed out to Home Depot tonight and purchased a new sign with house numbers on it so that people could find our house. We also bought some mulch to take care of the front beds. We're going to spend some time tomorrow weeding and mulching so that our house won't look like a total disaster area anymore. :)

We also stopped by the recycle bin and found 10 brand new Entertainment books that someone threw out. Someone must have been selling them as a fundraiser and decided to toss them out. We are saving one particular coupon for some very close friends of ours who LOVE McDougals (you know who you are)!!

Each one of these Entertainment books has a $5/25 competitor coupon in it for Publix so we were thankful that we took the time to stop by and get some more inserts.










6 comments:

Melea said...

Hey, those entertainment books are brand new? Could I buy one from ya?

The Spaids said...

Hey - you are going to have to take us to McDougal's. That place is the BOMB!

starbucksgirl said...

Actually, all of the McDougals coupons are reserved for Jeff and Mandi. I have actually never been but Mandi tells me that it is delicious (and since she told me the same thing about the Black Pepper Butter Orville popcorn I better believe her)!!

Mandi said...

Are you kidding me?!? Wahoo! More McDougals coupons!!! Jeff and I just went yesterday after church...actually, we go there almost every Sunday after church. This is a good thing because we were about to run out of the coupons which currently support our habit.

Melea said...

Sooooo, are they for sale?

Earthy Mama said...

I cannot believe someone would throw those out. ?!?!?