.......Alas, no more $5/$50 Q's.
Shopped at Maryland Farms tonight and they informed me that they no longer take Target or Food Lion Q's. I didn't think that things were going to change that much at Maryland but it looks like they have. I don't think they are going to take Whole Foods Q's anymore either but I haven't confirmed that yet.
I may have to find a new store to shop at. Let me know what your experience has been at this store recently (especially if you hear something different).
3 comments:
The Publix at Moor'e Lanes posted a notice by all registers listing what they will take for competitors but I don't remember the whole list. When I am in next time I will let you know. The times they are a changin!
Isn't that just a shame? The Franklin Publix is the same. I think I will have to pay more attention to the Whole Foods coupons now that Food Lion has disappeared.
Hope all is well with you and your family. I am glad to see you still posting!
I don't know if you saw my comment about speaking with the DM, but I was very disappointed. I spoke with him at length after the new "GUIDELINES" were put into place (and he insists these are guidelines and not RULES) and I was pretty put off. You had spoken very highly of him and after I talked with him (I didn't mention you at all) I got off the phone with the very distinct feeling that he didn't give one hoot if all the couponers suddenly started shopping at Kroger. *sigh*
He pretty plainly made me aware that because we shop "differently" than most people, our opinions, needs and feelings really have no validity.
Post a Comment